When it comes to summer skin, less is more. Heavy foundations tend to cause breakouts, oily shine, and just aren’t plain comfortable!! Here are the top 3 Beauty Balms that I always have stocked in my makeup kit. Also, they are my clients favorites!
What is a Beauty Balm?
According to Wikipedia, the definition is:
BB cream stands for blemish balm, blemish base, beblesh balm, and in Western markets, beauty balm. It is a cosmetic item sold mainly in Asian markets, although the majority of larger beauty brands have introduced BB creams to Western markets.
To me, it is a lightweight all-in-one primer, sunscreen and tinted moisturizer. Enough said.
My Top 3 Picks
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
- Velvety Finish
- Light Diffusing
- Medium Coverage
stila all day 10-in-1 HD beauty balm
- Matte Finish
- Medium to Full Coverage
- Long Wearing, High Definition
Too Faced Beauty Balm
- Sheer Coverage
- Dewy Finish
- Mineral Sunscreens and Fragrance Free
Leave a comment! Tell me your favorite BB Cream!!
Latest posts by Melissa McNamara (see all)
- 5 Best Drugstore Moisturizers Under $20 - March 31, 2017
- What the Buzz is About – Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Picks - February 24, 2017
- Curious About a Cannabis Massage? I Was! - February 1, 2017