https://i0.wp.com/thehollywoodbeautydetective.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Insiperer-after.jpeg?fit=600%2C467 467 600 Melissa McNamara http://thehollywoodbeautydetective.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/THBD-logo-wht340-300x138.png Melissa McNamara2015-11-10 15:42:272015-11-13 21:37:31The Inspirer
- Sweep a light application of blush on the eyelids. (Yes, you can use blush as an eye shadow!)
- Apply the light shade under the brow to define the arch of the brow, and blend both colors in the crease.
- Apply the dark shade into the crease, and smudge into the outer corner. You can blend the shade into the bottom lashes to further enhance the shape of the eye.Use the Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen to create a winged cat-eye. Trace slowly along the top lash line, ending in an upward motion at the outer eye. You can keep building the line in thickness until you get the desired effect.
- Contour the cheekbones with the bronzer from the Highlighter/Bronzer Kit.
- Use the middle shade of the eyeshadow along the tops of the cheekbones for a pearlescent shine.
- Create a “stain” from your lipstick. Apply the lipstick using a makeup sponge or a sponge tipped eyeshadow applicator. This will create what is called a “bitten lip” or lip stain. A diffused, soft shade of red.
The following two tabs change content below.
Melissa’s passion for makeup artistry began over 25 years ago when she discovered the art of making women look and feel beautiful. That experience has shaped a long career working behind the scene at magazine shoots, at fashion week and leading seminars teaching artistry techniques. Her 10 years as an artistry educator delivers real-life experience and hands-on expertise. Melissa has her own makeup artistry school and teaches women one-on-one, and group workshops how to discover their beauty from the inside out. Melissa is the co-creator of The Hollywood Beauty Detective’s 10 Legendary Looks, and designed the makeup for each look.
Latest posts by Melissa McNamara (see all)
- 5 Best Drugstore Moisturizers Under $20 - March 31, 2017
- What the Buzz is About – Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Picks - February 24, 2017
- Curious About a Cannabis Massage? I Was! - February 1, 2017