Blue, bright eye makeup was a big trend for 2016 at New York Fashion Week… varying shades from the sea made a big comeback this season, like this stunner that was shown at Diane Von Furstenburg.
Although many thing this is look is tough to pull off, we should use this as an insertion rather than literal translation. These are my favorite ways to use the Thinker makeup kit to create wearable looks.
2. Wet the blue shadow using an eyeliner brush and use it only to accentuate the bottom lashes.
2. Sweep the blue shadow on the lid with a large, fluffy brush for a soft shading effect.
3. Follow the face chart and use the Thinker palette create a smokey, gray/blue eye.
Latest posts by Melissa McNamara (see all)
- 5 Best Drugstore Moisturizers Under $20 - March 31, 2017
- What the Buzz is About – Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Picks - February 24, 2017
- Curious About a Cannabis Massage? I Was! - February 1, 2017