The Hollywood Beauty Detective put together a photo shoot recently to introduce THBD’s 10 Legendary Looks: 10 Looks that reflect an ‘essence’ of a woman. With the generous help from Vera Bradley handbags and accessories, and Jane Iredale makeup, we had 12 women – friends and women in the company, even me (as The Enchantress) -personify each Look. Yes, we had doubles for The Inspirer and The Natural, hence the 12. The ages of the women ranged from 19 to 72 and we had all shapes, sizes, and colors represented.
It’s time for some real talk ladies!
Being beautiful isn’t just about what skincare, makeup or hair products and tools you use. It’s about being the person you are on the inside. Read more
By Guest Blogger: Amber Grace
When you see this picture, I’m sure one of the first thing you think is – “Wow this girl is a product junkie!”. The next thing that crosses your mind is “Wow I wish I had all those products too!”.
- 5 Things I Learned About Women From THBD’s Photo ShootMarch 16, 2017 - 6:28 am
- Creating New Norms With Manny Gutierrez, Maybelline & THBDJanuary 28, 2017 - 6:18 am
- The Hollywood Beauty Detective is Starting a Beauty RiotJanuary 2, 2017 - 7:24 pm
- The Hollywood Beauty Detective: I Refuse To Wear Angel WingsSeptember 5, 2016 - 8:12 pm
- Reclaiming Beauty: In the Midst of a Female RevolutionAugust 21, 2016 - 7:27 pm
- Beauty & Self Love
- Beauty & Self-Expression Through Makeup
- Beauty & the New Yorker
- Beauty and Everywoman
- Beauty and Hollywood
- Beauty and Women's Issues
- Beauty by Melissa
- Beauty is Having a Voice
- Being Beautiful In A Skinny Girl World
- Fashion and Beauty
- Outer Beauty
- Reforming Beauty in Business
- Reframing Beauty
- Update Your Look